Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic this pub is currently offering additional services:
Reopening 4 July 2020. Check details on their facebook page link below and/or ring to book.more information...
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
The building became a pub in the late 1860's and was originally known as the George and Dragon. It was sold to the Workington brewery in 1940. Following a period of closure in the 80's it was reopened as the Snooty Fox. The oak beams date from the 1700's. Several old framed maps around the walls make interesting conversation aids.